SAHAYATA GLOBAL CAR ASSISTANCE ROADSIDE PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS
- Boot cannot be opened.
- Non-functional horn. However, if the horn is activated incessantly, services shall be provided.
- Faulty fuel gauge.
- Non-functional Speedometer.
- Non-functional sunroof operation.
- Non-functional Air-conditioning.
- Non-functional demisters.
- Vehicle headlights not functional during day time.
- Non-functional Seat adjuster but the vehicle can be driven safely.
- Illumination warning lamp of ABS, airbag warning or traction control or any such non-safety related lights/service warnings lights which do not render the vehicle immobilized.
- In the event of passenger doors not opening or seat belts not functioning and there are no passengers except the driver.
- Damaged door glasses or non-functional windows when there are no security or weather risks.
- Broken rear-view mirror not obstructing driver’s view.
- Damaged or faulty fuel cap but vehicle has sufficient fuel to reach the nearest authorized dealer.
- Windscreen wipers turning faulty in fair weather or vehicle running our of windscreen wiper fluid.
- Electronic Vehicle security system are faulty but do not render it immobilized and the alarm is not hooting continuously.
In case the vehicle goes through tough conditions of motor racing, motor rallies, over speeding or duration tests, practice runs or operating outside official/main roads.
- Any event when the driver of the vehicle is found to be in any of the situations that are indicated below:
- The state of intoxication or under the influence of alcohol, drugs, toxins or narcotics not medically prescribed.
Lack of permission or corresponding license for the category of the Covered Vehicle or violation of the sanction of cancellation or withdrawal of them.
Any event where breakdown is caused by deliberately inflicted damage, vandalism or participation in a criminal act or offense.
- Any customer history where customer has twice on prior occasions misused or abused the services.
- Those accidents resulting from the illegitimate removal of the Covered Vehicle.
- Those accidents or breakdowns that are produced when the Customer or the authorized driver have infringed upon the regulatory ordinances as far as the requisites and number of persons transported, weight and means of things and animals that can be transported or the form of handling them as long as the infraction has been the determining cause of the accident or the causal event of the incident.
- Any vehicle involved in or liable to be involved in legal case prior to or post immobilization.
- Non-active/ Non-registered Membership Card
- When accident or breakdown is caused by transportation of fuel or other inflammable materials in the Covered Vehicle.
- Commercial passenger cars like taxis
- Towing will only be done post-handover of luggage or belongings to the passengers
- In event of any damage during towing, the maximum liability of Help on Wheels is up to Rs.5000 per incidence. Help on Wheels is not liable for any losses of personal belongings like luggage, cash, mobile, camera if left in the covered vehicles.
- Events happening while the vehicle lacks documentation or requisites (including the Technical Inspection of the Vehicles and Obligatory Insurance) legally necessary to ply on public roads.
- Events caused by fuels, mineral essences, and other inflammable, explosive or toxic materials transported through the Covered Vehicle.
- Any public vehicle like ambulances, taxis, police vehicles and/or fire brigade vehicles and any other vehicle not used for private use are excluded of all the services coverage under these general conditions.
- Luggage that is not sufficiently wrapped or identified, fragile luggage or perishable products, and any commercial goods carried in the Covered Vehicle.
- Assistance to occupants of the Covered Vehicle different to those defined as beneficiaries.
- Any animals carried in the Covered Vehicle.
- In case of engine transmission, trans-axles, drive axle/differential assembly, auto body paint molding repair, any repairs involving replacement or removal of internally lubricated parts, clutch replacement other major repairs.